Apogem Capital has over two decades of experience providing senior financing to private equity sponsors to meet their financing needs. Through a range of cash flow-based financing solutions, we provide sponsors and their portfolio companies custom financing solutions for leveraged buyouts, recapitalizations, add-on acquisitions, and growth capital.
For clients, Apogem’s deep sponsor relationships drive access to deal flow and yield generating assets with downside protection. Our experienced investment teams currently manage more than $13.5 billion and have completed over 1,400 transactions since 2001 through a proven underwriting process with a strong credit focus. We have deep knowledge across Apogem through a dedicated general industries team in addition to specialized teams focused on healthcare, insurance & financial services, and software & technology services.
We offer a range of investment options, including levered and unlevered senior loan funds, custom accounts, and CLOs.
Apogem’s direct lending strategy typically targets:
- Cash flow-based loans, including senior term loans, delayed draw term loans, revolving loans, and unitranche loans
- First lien senior secured loans with financial covenants
- Middle market, private equity-owned businesses with at least $3.5 million in EBITDA
- Market leading companies with a long and stable operating history and strong value proposition
- Companies with significant free cash flow generation and less cyclical demand drivers
- Investments alongside proven sponsors with the means and experience to provide operational, strategic, and financial support